Goa is among the top three leading centers in India which conduct Yoga Teacher Training programs. After Rishikesh and Dharamsala, Goa is the most sought-after destination where top-notch courses are conducted for Yoga trainers. These courses are recognized by the International Yoga Federation and are also accredited and certified by Yoga Alliance USA. Various yoga teacher training courses are categorized as 200 hours, 300 hours, and 500-hour programs.
In India and Goa, the best training for Yoga instructors is conducted under the auspices of AYM yoga school where the best are employed to impart the topmost training. The teacher training program includes the following syllabus:
- Training, Techniques, and Practice of yoga
- The methodology of Yoga Teaching
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Ethics and Philosophy of Yoga
- Yoga teaching Practice
Why Choose Goa for Yoga Teacher Training?
There are numerous Yoga Teacher Training Centres (YTTC) in Goa offering various sets of courses tailor-made for your need and goals. As the name indicates “Yoga teacher training”, the basic goal of the course is to develop “you” as a yoga teacher who is learned and gains perfection in teaching the art of yoga so that this can be spread in your neighborhood and the community in general. The YTTC allows you to sharpen your teaching skills and also enrich you as a storehouse of yoga.
Various centers have variable rates and are operative between October and May. It is a fact that getting trained in Yoga comes down to spending a good sum on gaining the actual training. When compared to the price of a typical weekend or part-time programme in US & Europe, the average cost for a YTT in US/Europe is $3,000 for a 200-hr programme which does not include accommodations or food. Even when compared to Asian retreats in Bali, Goa-India offers the same training at less than half the price which becomes a big plus for those who choose to make Goa their base. Some retreats in Goa that run a 100-hr (roughly 2 weeks) YTT charge $900 while a 200-hr programme comes at $ 1400! Which is quite cheap when compared with the rest of the world.
Besides, cost – which is always a determining factor for YTT – Goa remains a favourite destination for people who want to avail of training in this peaceful and fun-loving state of India. Goa always guarantees a relaxed paradise of sun, sea, and yoga and helps connect with the elements in a natural way. Yoga teacher training in Goa provides people with an opportunity to both cultivate and connect with the philosophy of yoga and to reach out and be a part of a network of yogis from all around the world as this can be achieved with the kind of environment this coastal state provides.
In a nutshell, Goa is more preferred for YTT for the following reasons:
- Cheapest YTT cost-wise with affordable and cheaper courses when compared to Thailand, Bali, Europe or the US
- Accommodation is also cheaper as schools/ashrams/retreats are located in the proximity of beaches or greener canopy which helps you to stay connected with nature all the while
- Goa offers lots of options to choose various Yoga Schools and Retreats as per your budget
- Vegetarian food at various joints and retreats is also available which is good for learners
- A dream destination for a pleasant stay
- And without a language barrier as people can speak fluent English and other foreign languages besides the local dialects and Hindi.
Top 10 Yoga Teacher Training in Goa (List)
Trimurti Yoga Centre:
Location – This resort is roughly 7 minutes from Palolem and Agonda beaches down south in Canacona. If you ride a bicycle it will take you 15 minutes to reach and on taxi 5minutes.
Run by/ Main Teacher: The master class at this center is conducted by Karolina Sharma aka “Karo” who is one of the founders of Trimurti Yoga International. She has been practicing yoga since 2001.
Style of Yoga: Multistyled yoga is taught here. Karo forayed into Yoga with Iyengar yoga and then moved to Ashtanga & Vinyasa Flow, before discovering her beloved Hatha and Yin Yoga.
100 Hrs TTC
- Yin Yoga
- Yin Yoga & Yoga Nidra
- Prenatal Yoga
- Aerial Yoga
200 Hrs TTC
- Multi Style
- Vinyasa Flow
- Yin Yoga
300 HOURS YOGA TTC
- 5 Elements & Ayurveda
- Yin Yoga
- Personalised teaching with Karo Sharma
- Ashtanga & Vinyasa Flow
- Hatha and Yin Yoga
Atmosphere: If you are a yoga lover or want to explore your yogic dimension, then Trimurti Yoga offers the best of training where a great team of creative and experienced teachers teaches multi-style yoga with a friendly approach. The double culture, both Indian and European really creates a strong, authentic, and adaptable teacher-student bonding.
Cost/ Upcoming Dates:
200 Hour Multi-style Yoga TTC:
March 5 to April 2019. Cost is €1700 -2100 based on the style of accommodation –apartment or cottage.
- Jan-20 16 Janyary to 11 February
- Feb-20 15 February to 12 March
300 Hour 5 Elements & Ayurveda Yoga TTC: Cost – Premium Single Room-€3100; Economy Single Room-€2900; Double Shared Room-€2600; Triple Shared Room- €2300
Location: This Yoga Teacher Training center is situated on the northern coast of Arambol Beach village about 33km from Panjim city.
Run by/ Main Teacher: Meera Acharya is the Founder and Yoga Instructor at Diya Yoga and has mastered various techniques such as Yoga, Meditation and Therapeutics, involving Yoga Nidra, Kundalini, Chakra Healing, Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Meditation, Dream Dialogue, Past-life Regression, Color-Light Therapy, and Tantra Yoga. She is a student of the spiritual Osho ashram in Pune.
Style of Yoga: Yoga styles are a combination of Hatha, Astanga, Sivananda, and Vinyasa Flow with the adoption of meditation and healing approaches. Another instructor Bhavini who has attained 500 Hours of training in Traditional Hatha Yoga School is highly acclaimed and trained in Classical Yoga. She teaches multi-style – Hatha, Yin, Restorative, and Ashtanga Vinyasa.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Diya Yoga – Goa has been designed keeping in mind a larger perspective of yoga, including philosophy, meditation, anatomy, kriya and the art of teaching. The course includes course fee, course manual – which enumerates the course details, including Asana anatomy guidelines & pictures – Kriya Pot, to practice basic cleansing process and taxi service from the airport. Besides, a healthy vegetarian breakfast & lunch is also provided (Dinners & Sunday meals are not included). A room with an attached bathroom is also included.
Atmosphere: A friendly and peaceful ambiance prevails at the center as the trainees and teachers share a mutual understanding between themselves.
50 Hours Yoga TTC:
- 6 Jan – 12 Jan
- 5 Feb – 11 Feb
- 5 March – 11 March
- 20 Oct – 26 Oct
- 18 Nov – 24 Nov
- 04 Jan – 10 Jan
- 04 Feb – 10 Feb
- 04 March – 10 March
100 Hours Yoga TTC:
- 6 Jan – 18 Jan
- 5 Feb – 17 Feb
- 5 March – 17 March
- 20 Oct – 03 Nov
- 18 Nov – 01 Dec
- 04 Jan – 17 Jan
- 04 Feb – 17 Feb
- 04 March – 17 March 2021
200 Hours Yoga TTC:
- 20 September 21 to 14 October 2021
19 October 21 to 12 November 2021
17 November 21 to 11 December 2021
05 January 22 to 29 January 2022
02 February 22 to 26 February 2022
02 March 22 to 26 March 2022
03 April 22 to 27 April 2022
- Without Accommodation and Food – 750 Euro
- Shared room – 1000 euro*(3 person Scholarship)
- Shared room – 1250 euro* (2 person)
- Private room – 1600 euro *
- Private room AC – 1900 euro*
(*Breakfast and lunch is included in Price except for Sundays)
Himalaya Yoga Valley:
Location: The Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre is located in Junas Wadda near Mandrem Beach in North Goa. It’s about an hour’s drive (31km) from Panjim city.
Run by/ Main Teacher: The teacher training team here is led by Yogacharya Lalit, who is the Founding Director of the Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre. He has over 15 years of vast experience and has taught nationally and internationally. The dedicated team is a specialist in their respective field and are committed to delivering their programmes globally for over a decade.
Style of Yoga: Traditional Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga practices are being taught here under the YTT programmes. Care is taken to maintain the highest standards.
200 & 500 Hour Yoga- besides getting know-how of practical skills in the art of teaching, trainees comprehensively understand Yoga Asana, Yoga Asana Adjustments, Philosophy, Physiology, Mantra Chanting, Chakras, Anatomy, Ayurveda, Mudras, Pranayama, Meditation.
Yoga Retreats for Guests: Each year this center also conducts a number of guest retreats which allows plenty of time to relax at the beach or explore Goa even as one gets immersed in yoga. Mark Robberds and Mumbai-based Deepika Mehta are in charge of the yoga retreat which is Mysore-styled.
Atmosphere: A wonderful team of gifted teachers ensures that you go through the pregame with the right confidence and knowledge on your path to become successful Yoga teachers and practitioners. In fact, the entire team is warm, knowledgeable, and supportive.
Upcoming dates in Goa:
RYS 200 Hour TTC (cost is €1,575)
- 26 Jan – 21 Feb
- 7 Mar – 2 Apr
- 7 Apr – 3 May
- 1 Oct – 27 Oct
- 6 Nov – 2 Dec
RYS 300 Hour TTC (cost is €1,975)
- 6 Apr – 5 May
Location: Patnem Beach, located at Canacona in South Goa. This resort in open 24×7 and operational for yoga from 30th September to10th July.
Run by/ Main Teacher: Tarun Agrawal is the founder and director of The Kranti Yoga Village. He is successfully running a yoga school with accommodation, on Patnem Beach since 2007.
Style of Yoga:
- Ashtanga Yoga: 200&500 hrs
- Hatha: 500hrs
- Iyengar: 200hr
- Ashtanga and Ashtanga Vinyasa: 500hr
- Classical Hatha Yoga and Meditation: 200 hr
Course details: The courses offered here are broadly classified as –
- Yin Intensive Week
- Yoga Intensive Weeks
- Yoga Holiday
- Massage Treatment
Kranti Yoga offers a weekly Yoga Intensive Course directly on Patnem Beach. This course is more suited for students of all levels and the course structure helps you learn about yoga and enjoy the beach destination.
A Yoga Holiday is an ideal mode to relax and unwind in the comfort of the village as switch on and off the yoga classes as and when you need to. The schedule is such that it will reinvigorate, restore and relax your body and mind.
Atmosphere: A home away from home, Kranti Yoga provides a true family environment and a real confluence of like-minded people all of who have is a huge passion for yoga.
Upcoming dates in Goa (popular courses):
200-Hour Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga YTT
- Jan 2 – Jan 23,
- Jan 25 – Feb 15,
- Feb 17 – Mar 9
- Apr 4 – Apr 25,
- Apr 27 – May 18,
- June 12 – July 3,
300 Hours Vinyasa Flow YTT
- January 2 – 30,
- February 3 – March 2,
- March 5 – April 2,
- April 4 – May 2,
- May 5 – June 2,
- September 30 – October 28,
- October 30 – November 27,
- December 1 – 29,
- January 2 – 30,
- February 3 – March 3,
- March 5 – April 2,
- April 4 – May 2,
- May 5 – June 2, 2021
500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
- January 2 – March 3,
- March 12 – May 2,
- April 4 – June 2,
- September 30 – November 27,
- December 8, – January 30,
- January 2 – March 3,
- March 12 – May 2,
- April 4 – June 2, 2021
Cost: (Price per person in Euros)
- 200hr YTTC (21 nights) :1250 to 3075
- 300hr YTTC (28 nights):1350-3375
- 100hr Teacher Training Plus (21 nights):875-2700
- 500hr YTTC: 2500-6350
Location: The Upaya Yoga Center is located at Arambol Beach in North Goa amidst lush palm trees while you stare at the Arabian Sea. It’s a serene haven for a grand yoga retreat as Upaya in Sanskrit means “limitless possibilities”.
Run by/ Main Teacher: At Upaya is a big team of highly skilled instructors who are dedicated and committed to ensure a spiritual transmutation in their students and help them connect with the divinity of yoga that brings about awareness, expertise, patience, and compassion.
Style of Yoga: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Karma Yoga, Yoga Nidra
Course details: Following are the various courses on offer:
- 500-Hr – 52 Days
- 300-Hr – 28 Days
- 200-Hr– 24 Days
- 100-Hr – 12 Days
- 50-Hr Kids Yoga TTC
- 100-Hr Yin YTTC
- 60-Hr Yin Yoga TTC
- 50-Hour Arial Yoga TTC
Atmosphere: A very vibrant and dedicated teachers have a motivating effect on the trainees. Overall a very positive atmosphere to keep up the good work.
500hrs YTTC (52days)
- 1st Feb to 28th Mar
- 2900 EURO (non-ac)
- 3500 EURO (AC hut)
300hrs YTTC (28 days)
- 1st March to 28th March
- 1700 EURO (non-ac)
- 2000 EURO (ac)
200hrs YTTC (24 days)
- 1st Apr to 22 Apr
- 4th Sept to 25 Sept
- 1st Oct to 22 Oct
- 1st Nov to 22 Nov
- 1st Dec to 22 Dec
(Price may range from 1200 to 1700 EURO)
Location: Purple Valley Yoga Retreat is located at 142 Bairo Alto, Assagao in Bardez taluka in North Goa.
Style of Yoga: Purple Valley is home to some of the world’s leading Ashtanga yoga courses & teachers. It is Goa’s most comfortable yoga accommodation and allows you to explore nature and spirituality.
- The norm here is a usual yoga course of 2 weeks where there are six-morning yoga classes followed by 4-afternoon classes
- All course prices for both residential and non-residential are inclusive of 3 delicious vegetarian meals and an entire day to make use of the retreat facilities.
What is Ashtanga?
Originating basically from Mysore, in Southern India, the system of Astanga Vinyasa yoga was pioneered by the late Sri K Patthabi Jois. This is one of the more athletic and physically challenging forms of yoga, which aids in building strength while improving flexibility and relieves stress. This enhances inner calmness and helps in the well-being of a person.
Courses are classified as C12 and C13. David Robson & Jelena Vesic are in charge of C12 (15-29 March 2019) while Kathy Cooper conducts C13 (30th Mar-12 April). Yoga Journey Ltd is the official tour operator for Purple Valley Yoga Centre in Goa with Yoga Journey Ltd registered in England.
Cost of C13 course:
- 1-week single £850
- 1 week shared £720
- 2-week single £1400
- 2 week shared £1150
- 2-week nonresidential £850
Yoga Nisarga is tucked away in peaceful North Goa in Ashvem-Mandrem. It is located next to the Bhumika Temple, near Ashvem Football Ground. Only 33 kilometers from Panjim city, you cal easily reach Yoga Nisarga by taxi in around an hour.
Run by/ Head Teacher:
The world-renowned Yoga Nisarga is the brainchild of Swami Chaitanya Hari, founder & director of this center. Inspired by his brother, he started pursuing yoga at the tender age of 6. Today, with years of experience and with the help of experts like Bharat Kumar, Dr. Siddhesh S. Bandekar, Shivali, Sully, and Sukhvinder Singh, Yoga Nisarga has become one of the top yoga retreat and teacher training center in India.
Yoga Nisarga is proud to nurture a fusion of Indian and western teachers. This amalgamation of cultures provides a wide perspective while successfully maintaining the distinct individual qualities of each culture. Teachers here are experts in Ashtanga Yoga – Mysore style and Hatha Yoga – traditional style providing you a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – This training is spread over 23 days and also includes a yoga diet. The course follows high standardized yoga teaching methods and is ideal for beginners as well as advanced students. Joining this course is an excellent opportunity to master different yoga forms while learning various asanas like Ashtanga vinyasa yoga, Hatha yoga, meditation, and Pranayama. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will also introduce you to the history and philosophy of yoga along with mantras, mudras, human anatomy, alignments, and teaching techniques.
Yoga Retreat – Yoga Nisarga provides a great retreat in the heart of peaceful nature where it will nourish your body, mind, and soul. Take a break from your routine and with the help of Yoga Nisarga, focus on your individual energy. Combined with massages and a healthy diet, this yoga retreat in India is a week-long journey to connect with yourself.
Drop-in yoga classes – Ashtanga Yoga (8:30 to 10 am) and Hatha Yoga (4:30 to 6:00 pm) – Yoga Nisarga center offers traditional style, yoga classes. The fee may vary but each session costs Rs 350. The Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow teacher training program is chalked out for yoga aspirants whose goal is to become a yoga teacher. We are providing mats, blocks, and belts.
Yoga Course Syllabus includes –
- Surya namaskar and Asanas
- Alignment and modification of poses
- Standing Asanas and hand balancing Asanas
- Pranayama, mudra’s and bandhas
- Shatkriyas practice and theory
- Yoga philosophy
- Ethics for yoga teachers
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Ayurveda and yogic diet
- Pronouncing names in Sanskrit
- Practicing meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Yoga for kids
- Basic prenatal yoga
- Yoga as a business
Upcoming dates: 200 Hours Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga Instructor Course 2021 – 2022 – (Goa)
- 19 December – 10 January 2022
- 14 January – 5 February 2022
- 09 February – 02 March 2022
- 06 March – 28 March 2022
- 28 March -19 April 2022
- 21 April – 13 May 2022 (Goa)
- €1,050 tuition fee (accommodation and food not included
- €1,230 non-residential (includes meals and refreshments)
- €1,410 Residential (includes meals and other facilities)
If you book the course for one month in advance you get a 100 EUR early bird discount.
If you join with a friend an additional EUR 370 discount.
Note: Saturday half/Sunday full day off; daily course starts at 6.30 am and continues till 6.00 pm
Atmosphere: The place is surrounded by lush green landscapes and captivating beaches, Yoga Nisarga forms a medium to find this tranquility and inner peace, a necessary gateway for one’s spiritual journey of yoga. With a blend of teachers from different parts of the world, Yoga Nisarga lays emphasis on compassion as the core nature for the betterment of the world. Living close to nature is the best way to realize, appreciate, and respect the bounties of nature which in turn helps in developing compassion.
Note: Saturday Half / Sunday Full Day Off; daily course starts at 6.30 am and continues till 7.30 pm
Ek Omkar Yoga:
Location: Another yoga center that is beachside located at Arambol.The name itself symbolizes the connection between humans and God. As per the centre’s website – “Ek” means One; “Om” means Everything and “Kar” means Creator/God.
Run by/ Main Teacher: Ek Omkar Yoga Center is founded by Aman and Deepak Walia with the former teaching drop-in yoga classes for some time.
Style of Yoga: Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Hatha Yoga Asana
Course Details: This center teaches Multi-Styled Yoga TTC which provides you with an in-depth knowledge of how to start your journey as a confident Yoga teacher. Besides Yoga retreats and standard RYS 200 hour Yoga TTC programs, this Yoga School at Arambol beach offers you the perfect opportunity to develop into a qualified teacher. This center also offers 100-hour YTT to complete 200-hour YTT in two parts of 100 hours each.
You can practice Yoga near the picturesque seashore in a very peaceful environment and surround by the beauty of nature.
200 Hour YTT (EUR 1199- 1399)
- 6 March to 31 March 2022
- 1 Oct to 26 to Oct 2022
- 3 Nov to 28 Nov 2022
- 1 Dec to 26 Dec 2022
Following is the fee structure of 200-hour Yoga TTC, 100-hour Yoga TTC, 7 Days or 13 days Yoga courses at Ek Omkar Yoga School.
- The registration fee for 200 hr course is 351euro
- 100 hr course is 250 euro
- 13-day Yoga Retreat is 200 euro
Location: Parimukti Yoga Center is based in Arambol in North Goa in Kanira Homes, Girkarwaddo at the end of Magic Park Road.
Style of Yoga: ‘Parimukti’ means discovering through yoga, the path to freedom where one gets an understanding of who were are. The Parimukti 200 hours Teacher Training along with the Parimukti 300 hours Teacher Training builds the foundation towards the concept of endless possibilities of life. The Meditation Therapy and Yin Yoga Training also teach you how to make use of yoga and meditation therapeutically.
Run by/ Main Teachers:
- Rory Higham (Ashtanga Vinyasa, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow and Dharma)
- Alexandra Denkinger (Acupuncture Therapist, Yin Yoga Expert and inspired Body-Mind- Soul Bio-Hacker)
- Eva Lisanne (A Yoga teacher)
- Moni De Boo (A Yin yoga teacher)
Atmosphere: Parimukti believes that every student and teacher has his or her own unique presence, energy, and teaching style for mutual benefit and therefore provides an environment for in-depth understanding.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training (venue: Whispering Lake Resort)
- 7-9: Asana, pranayama & meditation
- 9-10: Healthy veg breakfast
- 10-11.15: Applied Anatomy
- 30-12.30: Alignment
- 12:30 – 3: Lunch and Rest
- 3-4.15: Philosophy
- 30-6: Asana and art of teaching
- 6-7: Meditation, Yin, Restorative
- 7-8: Dinner followed by rest
Yin Yoga Teacher Training (100/200hr)
Schedule: Begins at 7:30 in the morning with Dynamic Yang Yoga Practice and continues through the day with the Sunset circle winding up the proceedings by 7 pm.
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training with a similar schedule is held at the Kanira Homes.
Upcoming dates /Cost:
Parimukti 200 hr YTT (24 days)
- 5 April – 30 April 2022
- Shared €1000
- Single € 1200
Location: Oceanic Yoga is located at Junas Wada at Mandrem Beach in North Goa.
Style of Yoga: Oceanic Yoga Teacher Training School offers 200 Hour YTT in Goa besides Hatha YTT and Vinyasa Flow YTT.
Run by/ Main Teacher:
- Yogi Abhay: Director & Guest Teacher
- Yogini Manisha: Co-Director & Guest Teacher
- Paria: Hatha & Vinyasa flow Teacher
- Brigitte Breternitz: Vinyasa flow Teacher
- Acharya Yogesh: Philosophy Teacher
- 300hr Multi-style YTT
- 6:30 – 9 am: Pranayama, Meditation, and Asana Practice
- 9 am– 10:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:30 am – 1 pm: Lectures on Yoga Philosophy
- 1 pm – 2:30 pm: Lunch Break
- 2:30 – 5:30 pm: Workshops om anatomy and physiology will be conducted besides an Asana Class
- 7 pm – 7:40 pm: Dinner session
- 8 pm– 9:30 pm: Evening activities thrice a week which involves meditation/lectures or a spiritual movie. Sunday off.
- The programme also involved Advance Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Restorative, Partner, and Yin Yoga with Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Pranayama, and Meditation.
Atmosphere: Quite a friendly atmosphere prevails as you associate with people around you and forge new relationships which helps you build proper connections that could last forever.
Upcoming dates /Cost
200 Hrs YTT
- Sharing 1099 Euro
- Private 1399 Euro
- 21st March to 12th April 2022
- 12th April to 4th May 2022
- 5th May to 27th May 2022
- 6th Sept to 28th Sept 2022
- 2nd Oct to 24th Oct 2022
- 4th Nov to 26th Nov 2022
- 28th Nov to 20th Dec 2022
Things to remember when choosing the Yoga School for Teacher Training.
If you’re looking to strengthen your own Yoga practice while learning more about yogic philosophy or have a great passion and desire to teach others and pass on the knowledge then time’s ripe that you enroll for a yoga teacher training programme.
However, there is a bit of homework you need to undertake before joining a Yoga TT school so that you come out with flying colours and also the right know-how on the subject.
Here’s a point-wise guide on things you need to keep in mind before choosing a Yoga School for a teacher training program:
- Ensure that your training is Yoga Alliance-certified: If you plan to teach yoga at some point in your future life it is always vital that you undergo training at a Yoga school that is certified by the Yoga Alliance or else you may tend to lose out on qualifying for insurance. As the international governing body for yoga, the Yoga Alliance sets high standards to ensure that various Yoga schools construct their teacher training programme on the prescribed modules.
- Plan a schedule that suits your work-style: Finalise what your priorities in life are. Do you want to focus on your daily chores and slip into yoga sessions in the evenings or weekend or take a total break from your daily routine and hibernate into a distant school that totally delinks you from the world over a certain period of time where only learning yoga becomes your No1 objective!
- Focus on how the school teaches anatomy: Anatomy is the crux of the Yoga TTC programme. Thorough know-how of the subject will help you understand the dynamics of your own body and how it relates to various yogic techniques. After all, the whole concept is hinged around the physical and spiritual aspects of life.
- Do a study on the programme history: This is a very important factor in choosing which school you want to join. Just because a programme is certified by the Yoga Alliance doesn’t mean it is the best. A lot matters on the quality of expertise the instructors offer which is the basis of delivering a strong and effective program.
- Go through the course syllabus to weigh the pros and cons: Courses are designed in terms of hours, viz, 100hr or 200hr or 300hr programmes. Check the course material thoroughly so that you invest your energy and time in learning the right thing.
- Do some research on instructors: It’s important who your teachers are, the experience they carry and what reputation they hold. After all quality teaching produces quality students.
Conclusion: Whether your objective in life is to get transformed into a skilled yoga teacher or just gain the knowledge of yoga for the pure aesthetics of it, the best yoga teacher training courses in India or Goa can definitely guide you towards favorable outcomes after you successfully complete the course. There is a guarantee that you shall become a humble human being armed with the knowledge of yoga and that you will be possessed with powers to enlighten society, in general, about the various virtues and powers of Yoga.